Monday, August 16, 2010

What I Wore ...



... when it was too darned HOT.

This is what I wore to sell water this weekend on Clark Street in Andersonville, outside of a friend's garden center, for a fundraiser for a women's group. Yes it was hot, but in three months we'll be complaining about the cold, so I'll drop the subject now!

What isn't pictured is the dreaded fanny pack I had to wear to have a place for stuffing cash. Not my best fashion moment! But the dress? Cool and breezy! I love the Ikat print - reminds me of starfish. And although you can't see it in the photo, since I was wearing navy in summer, I added a silver necklace with two ship anchors, my nod to nautical.

Dress: MK Michael Kors (www.myshape.com)
Necklace: ship anchors
Shoes: Naya
Sleeveless vest: Hinge (Nordstrom)

No comments:

Post a Comment