Saturday, January 23, 2010

Your Top 3 Travel Adventures

Just finished writing my article for www.makeitbetter.net on adventure travel, in which I listed my top three travel adventures. They are: Cartagena, Colombia; Dawson City, Yukon Territory, Canada; and Muscat, Oman.

You'll have to check out the March issue of the magazine to read why and how I wound up in all these places -- for some reason, I have crazy travel timing, so my time in Dawson City (near the Arctic Circle) was in February when high temps were 30 below WITHOUT wind chill. And I spent a sweltering August in Oman, which happens to be a coastal Gulf nation, meaning not only desert heat, but humidity. Try 120 plus 90 percent humidity and a long dress and you get the picture!

What are your top travel adventures? Fill me in on the juicy details!

No comments:

Post a Comment